Friday, February 28, 2020

ETS Is Putting RADIOACTIVE Material In Their Magazines!!

ETS putting RADIOACTIVE Material In Their Magazines!!



It's true. ETS, makers of some of my favorite clear magazines, has taken to placing
Tritium vials on the rear of certain followers. I have Tritium sights on my Glock,
But in a magazine? Madness.



But why?!

ETS has given you a really nice way of checking the ammo levels in your gun in darkness.
The Tritium faces the shooter, giving you a way to check your remaining ammo at a glance.
I keep one of these magazines in my home defense rifle. I appreciate the option to see both my ammo type and the ability to know how much ammo I have left as the follower pushes ammo into the rifle.

Feeding is flawless as usual with ETS mags. Bump in the night scenarios are bad enough, if you want extra peace of mind, I highly recommend the new ETS Tritium mags.



No comments:

Post a Comment